Saturday, December 6, 2008

Help Wanted

YES this was actually e-mailed by my school. Thank you Westminster! (My commentary is the highlighted stuff.)

Help Wanted for Spring Semester! (well so far good start right…?)

We're looking for a Sitter/Nanny for our 3 year-old boy who is obsessed with diggers, scorpions (not real ones) (wheeewww thanks for the information, what is this a blind date service, oh but wait it just gets better )

and gloves (especially blue latex ones like doctors and TSA agents wear).(Buahhh ha ha ha ha ha is this for real. Latex gloves?? Did they just put that down? Okay I am sorry but if my kid enjoyed gloves I am sorry I am not writing it in my want ad to baby-sit him, maybe to put him up for adoption but not a sitting ad. You don’t need a sitter you need a doctor)

He's your average 3 year-old: jumps around, makes a mess, then jumps around again (yes I feel more relaxed by you writing he jumps around twice in the same sentence. As if being obsessed with gloves wasn't enough please try and entice me by telling me that he has a.d.h.d. While your at the doctors stealing gloves please steal some riddilin and then fill out the want ad.).

He loves books, playing outside, and trying to figure out how to convince you to give him something sweet for a snack. (Okay 2 questions for you. A.) is he a diabetic? and B.) What were you on when you thought this would make someone want to sit your child?)

We're looking for someone who wants to hang out with a little kid and (Yes I do need someone to go clubbing with thanks for the consideration)
play on Monday and Wednesday afternoons (2:00pm to 5:30pm) and then
any 3-hour time slot on Fridays. You'll need a car, or be willing to
take the bus to bring him home from his daycare (have you met the people who ride the bus….. are you sure about that? Oh wait your probably one of the people I have met on the bus)

at the U on M/W (we live just three blocks from Westminster). We'll pay you $10.00/hour. (woohooo thanks)

Tiffany

3 comments:

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

Hello Spencer, so this kinda made me laugh! And the fact that you have that one song on there I knew it had to be something you would like. i actually could just picture you rocking out to it! :) Haha, anyway did you know that we have a blog too?? We do! :)

Emily said...

And you didn't take her up on that offer?! You have some nerve...

The MAAY Family said...

Oh my gosh! You just gave me the laugh of the freakin' day. Thank you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Me and the "G's"

Me and the "G's"
playing their favorite game Rob the 711

peek-a-boo

peek-a-boo

Our Trip to Cedar City

Well it all started with us squeezing into the rent-a-clown car which happened to be a PT cruizer, man did we look sexy! 5 hours of a luxurious ride later we arrived in Cedar where Eileen, Beevie and I went to the Shakespeare festival and shopped a bit. One of the more luxurious hotels we have stayed in, this time no leaking sinks, flooding toliets or burnt hotel rooms. It ended up being great fun and just the form of relaxation we were looking for.

we think we're cool

in the clown car we rented

Mom in the Hotelizal

Mom in the Hotelizal

Say cheese

just chilling

just chilling